Amazon Ad

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Office: Andy, Erin and Pete related scoop from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on The Office from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 3/20/13.


‘THE OFFICE’: HAPPY ENDING FOR ANDY/ERIN?

When Erin first came on the scene at the Office, I was convinced they were setting her up to be Mrs. Andy Bernard. But their romance has certainly unfolded differently than I expected, especially in the last few weeks, as we saw Erin break it off with Andy so she could be with Pete.

But will the two find their way back to each other before the end of the season?


“There are a lot of big changes in both their lives; I’ll say that,” says executive producer Greg Daniels, who I caught up with at the show’s wrap party this past weekend. “To really understand their relationship, you probably should watch it [unfold in the next episodes].”

Jake Lacey, meanwhile, spilled a few beans that he maybe should haven’t. So to ensure I don’t ruin anything, I’ll blank out a name when he explains how everything unfolds: “[SPOILER] finds love in a different way, I suppose. He’s certainly not left out in the cold,” he told me. “He’s not put on a boat and shoved out in the ocean.”

You’ll find out the answer to that puzzle during the May 16 finale, and if we’re lucky, we could be in for a super-sized episode. As Daniels told me earlier this weekend, the finale is shaping up to be a little longer than expected, and as a result, he’s “been begging NBC to get more time so we could include the endings of everybody’s stories.”

Overall, while he won’t say much about the characters’ endings, Daniels says, “I think they make sense based on who the people are.”



Link to the full article:'The Office,' 'Revolution,' 'Castle,' 'Game of Thrones': Spoilers | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :