Amazon Ad

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Fosters: Who’s looking forward to this show?

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m really looking forward to ABC Family’s new show The Fosters. Based on the promos for the show that I’ve seen so far, it looks really good. It’s great to see people making TV shows that explore the subject of gay couples being parents and portrays the LGBT community in a positive light.

I think it’s really cool that Peter Paige is one of the co-creators for the show. I always loved him on Queer as Folk, as well as everything else I’ve seen him in over the years. Jennifer Lopez is also a producer for the show, which is interesting. Plus, the subject of adoption has always interested me. Anyway, I’ll definitely be watching the series premiere on Monday. :)

No comments :