Amazon Ad

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Family Guy: Oh, my god! I just found out that they killed off (Spoiler) in tonight's episode!

I haven't watched tonight's episode of Family Guy yet, but I was just on E! Online's website, and I found out that they killed off Brian in tonight's episode! WHAT THE FUCK?! How could you do that Seth MacFarlane? This makes me feel even more upset than the tonight's episode of The Mentalist did where they finally wrapped up the whole Red John storyline.

Brian has always been one of my favorite characters on show, along with Stewie. I especially always loved watching Stewie and Brian interact with each other. I don't know how much I'll be able to enjoy Family Guy now that Brian is dead. Hopefully Stewie will rebuild his time machine so he can go back in time and save Brian's life at some point in a future episode, because this is just beyond unacceptable. I seriously need to get my hands on some booze immediately. (Sighs)


No comments :