Amazon Ad

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Homeland: Casting related scoop on season 4 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos


Here's some scoop on Homeland from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 6/10/14.



Mike N.: I'm getting excited for the new season of Homeland. Any scoop to share?
Prepare to meet a major new player in season four as House of Cards star Corey Stoll is set to join the series. "I'm the station chief in Pakistan and up-and-coming in the agency," Stoll previewed for us. "I think that's all I can say, I'm sorry!" OK, he did spill a bit more, like who he will be sharing a lot of scenes with: "I am working with Claire Danes," he confirmed.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Homeland, Teen Wolf, Orphan Black, Fargo, House of Cards and More! | E! Online

No comments :