Amazon Ad

Sunday, August 17, 2014

I need help deciding what book to read next

Hi, Everybody!
I have a long list of books that I want to read, and I’m hoping that my readers can help me decide what book to read next. For the record, I’m planning to listen to the audiobook format of whatever book I decide to read next rather than read the actual book. Perhaps that will help people when they are making their suggestions. Anyway, here’s the list of books I’m thinking about reading.


  1. Play (A Stage Dive Novel) by Kylie Scott. For the record, I have read the first book.
  2. Tangled (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase
  3. Lydia’s Party by Margaret Hawkins
  4. The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson
  5. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
  6. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
  7. Losing It by Cora Carmack
  8. Try (Temptation Series Book 1) by Ella Frank
  9. Mother, Mother by Koren Zailckas
  10. The Vacationers by Emma Straub 
  11. Land of Love and Drowning by Tiphanie Yanique 
  12. California by Edan Lepucki (I’ve heard that the audiobook version of this book isn’t very good, so if I decide to go with this book, I’ll most likely just read the actual book.)



I would really appreciate it if people could give me their recommendations about which of these books I should read next. Please, leave your responses in the comment section of this post. Thanks!

Taylor Madison Street

No comments :