Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Outlander: Scoop on episode 1x06 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos


Here's some scoop on Outlander from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 8/5/14.



Free2beG: Saw your tweet about Outlander....welcome to the club! I have seen episode one online. Where does it go from there?
It's a slow burn, and you need to be patient, but the show is GORGEOUS and impeccably well done, and I am so in. The tension/action really ratchets up by the end of episode 6, to the point where I was literally hunched over into a ball watching it with one eye open. I hope you will all take the journey with me when it officially premieres this Saturday on Starz! You can watch the first episode here right now. And we'll have interviews and exclusives all season long!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Pretty Little Liars' New Love Interest, Outlander, Sons of Anarchy and More! | E! Online

No comments :