Amazon Ad

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Red Band Society: Scoop from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos


Here's some scoop on Red Band Society from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 9/2/14.



Ali: I watched Red Band Society on your recommendation and I am obsesssssssed. There wasn't a lot about the staff, though. Will that change?
Oh yes it will. You'll likely see those characters out of the hospital sooner rather than later. "Oh we're going to go off the rails before we leave, we're going to go off the rails while we're working!" Octavia Spencer told us. "Specifics, I can tell you things aren't as they seem with [Dave Annable's Dr. McAndrew], with me…with very many of the characters. I know there's going to be some sort of relationship that blossoms between myself and … there's going to be a love quadrangle, a love triangle…" Various love shapes? Yes, please! I could not be more on board with this show.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More! | E! Online

No comments :