Amazon Ad

Friday, September 5, 2014

Scoop on the future of Severide and Lindsay's relationship in season 3 of Chicago Fire and season 2 of Chicago P.D. from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich


Here's some scoop on Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. from this week's (Posted on 9/5/14) Matt's Inside Line column.



I am probably the biggest Linseride (Erin Lindsay/Kelly Severide) fan in the world. Can you please tell me something good and positive about them and their relationship for the next seasons of Chicago Fire/Chicago P.D.? –Roby
The good news: The twosome are perfectly suited to each other, says exec producer Matt Olmstead. “With Lindsay, [Severide] feels like he’s met his equal,” he explains. “It’s great because there’s no agenda. ‘I’m not getting beat up for showing up late. I’m not getting beat up because I’m gone 24 hours. Someone understands me.’ And in that mutually allowed freedom, they’re both able to blossom in this relationship. It definitely informs his approach to Lindsay after the collapse.” The bad news: Perhaps there is such a thing as too much freedom.



Link to the full article:‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 4 Spoilers — Hook Backstory, New Prince | TVLine

No comments :