Amazon Ad

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Mindy Project: Scoop on the possibility of Mindy's parents being introduced in season 3 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGUgoiFLWnojlmNC2UG6GrL67aRUqNLeGAPz56JseCC-myTnP1SSQ5ZdCWFEFbX-T7CMM5qXNe9m2zW7HsLOQutCuf90HSzZIGqxuBXjSvaoiMvNKxkN4t7UQMWzh7LqyAHSofUDTJQVs/s1600/mind+project+2x3.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Mindy Project from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 9/2/14.



Killamstyles: THE MINDY PROJECT PLEASE
All caps? Dang, you must not be ignored! While Rhea Perlman is set to appear as Danny's mom this season (I'm still fangirling over this casting!), there are currently no plans to introduce Mindy's parents just yet. "I think eventually I would like to. Casting Indian sixty-somethings is tricky, of a comedy background. That's a little trickier," Mindy Kaling told me. "I would like to see them eventually, I've thought of people that would be good."



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More! | E! Online

No comments :