Amazon Ad

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Gonzales related scoop from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/03/pages-from-asmspiral2015016-int-01-top-128130.jpg

Here's some scoop on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 3/31/15.



Jake: Can we really trust this Gonzales guy on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? This whole "real S.H.I.E.L.D." business sounds pretty suspicious.
We took your question straight to Edward James Olmos himself to find out if Gonzales really means what he says, or if he's got ulterior motives when it comes to leading what he calls the "real" S.H.I.E.L.D. "Take his word at face value? Oh god yes," Olmos says. "Are you kidding? Especially in the time that they're living in. Can you imagine if this guy wasn't really speaking from the heart? Oh my god. Then they should have gotten another actor to play it!"



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, The Flash, Outlander and More! | E! Online

No comments :