Amazon Ad

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Slap: Scoop on the possibility of the show being renewed for a second season from TVLine's Michael Ausiello

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXQmthc4NFPIhd6yU6BdokHyxs45_l5R18FxNb0r3IxODXkkemFh6at3XEDoIX5Oc-PeTM3LRE1Wx6iIRmBBpUFHzS65_fWiwBXWDovbOuTJQyTRluskQnKjbtEIMJkq9ia-tlBBZM5hAy/s1600/Screenshot-2015-01-24-00.23.17-1024x519.png

Here's some scoop on The Slap from this week's (Posted on 5/19/15) Ask Ausiello column.



Question: Maybe I was the only one who watched The Slap, but I enjoyed it. I didn’t see it on the Renewal Scorecard. Was that officially just a one-and-done season, or might it continue? —Jennifer
Ausiello: I’m tempted to slap you upside the head for asking such a boneheaded question, but I will resist said temptation and calmly inform you that The Slap will not be returning for Season 2. (The first part’s funny because the show was about a kid getting walloped in the face! At least I think it was! I never actually watched it!)



Link to the full article:‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 12 Spoilers: New Loves for Arizona and Callie? | TVLine




No comments :