Amazon Ad

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Outlander: Spoilers on the season 2 premiere (Episode 2x01 "Through a Glass, Darkly") from TVLine's Michael Ausiello

http://www.outlandertvnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1382851_576807872378426_727084260_n.jpg

Here's some scoop on Outlander from this week's (Posted on 4/5/16) Ask Ausiello column.



Question: Goin’ through major #Droughtlander here! Please, oh please, do you have any scoop on Outlander? There may be a Smurf in your future! —Evie
Ausiello: How about this? I can give you Sam Heughan’s reaction to a big chunk of the premiere, but I’ll have to redact some bits in order not to violate Starz’s spoiler policy. Ready? “I was quite shocked, but as I read it, I thought it was a terrific script. I mean, Ron has done a great job on that script. I thought those scenes with [Spoiler] and Claire are some of the strongest scenes I’ve read. I was actually quite jealous. I would’ve loved to [Spoiler]. I mean, the stuff with [Spoiler] when [Spoiler] goes to the [Spoiler] is just really… It’s wonderful.” Now, on to more important business: I prefer my Smurfs clutching red “I Love NY” apples, so get cracking!



Link to the full article:‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Cast: Who Is Returning Next Fall? | TVLine

No comments :