Amazon Banner

Friday, December 23, 2016

Blindspot: Scoop on the possibility of Zapata and Reade developing a romantic relationship from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

https://i1.wp.com/www.movienewsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Blindspot-3.jpg?resize=750%2C490

Here's some scoop on Blindspot from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 12/23/16.



Am I wrong to sense something potentially romantic between Zapata and Reade on Blindspot? — Jennifer
Nope. When I asked about the duo taking a personal approach to their professional relationship, EP Martin Gero coyly told me to keep watching. “Listen, I think they have a really beautiful and complicated relationship,” Gero says. “Audrey and Rob have just done amazing work this year. I feel like this season feels so much richer, and a lot has to do with the weight they’ve been able to carry. We’re nowhere near done with that story, that’s all I’ll say.”



Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on S.H.I.E.L.D., 12 Monkeys, Supergirl and More

No comments :