Amazon Ad

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Grey's Anatomy: Scoop on the possibility of Jo's husband being introduced in season 13 from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

http://www.wetpaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/greys-anatomy-season-13-episode-2-jo.jpg

Here's some scoop on Grey's Anatomy from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 1/13/17.



Are we going to meet Jo Wilson’s husband on Grey’s Anatomy this season? — Mary
Camilla Luddington tells me she hasn’t yet heard plans to bring him on this season, but she believes the introduction of Jo’s abusive husband is inevitable. “I feel like it’s this thunderstorm that’s on its way,” Luddington says. “I imagine it’ll happen at some point. I’m almost wondering if it’ll happen more when she’s at a point where it’s a little more calm because she’s in a lot of turmoil about Alex and everything that’s happened; it kind of destroys her. So I think when it gets calm, maybe he’ll show up. I feel like he has to because it’s Grey’s Anatomy and that’s what they do; we bring people back from your past who are unexpected. He’s been the elephant in the room for a long time now, and I think it’s time to meet him.”



Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Arrow' and more

No comments :