Amazon Ad

Friday, January 20, 2017

OwlCrate Unboxing: January 2017 (Classic Remix)

Here's what I got in my January 2017 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail today. The theme for January's box is "Classic Remix".



My January @owlcrate box came in the mail today, and I love it! 😊 Out of all the items that came in this month's box, my favorite thing is definitely the tea from First Edition Tea Co. 😀 I've never been much of a tea drinker in the past, but the tea from the November Wonderland themed OwlCrate box is definitely turning me into a tea fan (I still have some bags of that tea left). I can't wait to try this tea. 😀 I also love the soap, and the watercolor bookmark. OwlCrate definitely includes really cool bookmarks in their boxes. I'm beyond excited about the book: RoseBlood by A.G. Howard. I'm huge fan of retellings of fairy tales and classic stories, so I'm really excited to read Howard's take on The Phantom of the Opera. OwlCrate has once again put together a fantastic box. I love OwlCrate so much. 😘 #owlcrate #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookworm #bookaddict #bookaholic #thephantomoftheopera #roseblood #aghoward @firsteditiontea
A photo posted by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on



Plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on Twitter, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m mostly reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 


Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like Youby Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High".

No comments :