Amazon Ad

Friday, April 14, 2017

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Scoop on the possibility of Fitz being redeemed from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Agents_of_S.H.I.E.L.D._season_4_title_card.jpg

Here's some scoop on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 4/14/17.



Any chance for Fitz redemption on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Shai
Who’s to say we’ll get to see the real Fitz again? (Shhh, I’m sure we’ll get to see the real Fitz again.) But for now, the question is whether Simmons will be able to bring this version of Fitz around. “The doctor doesn’t see his actions as being out of line,” S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen say. “This version of Fitz is clearly capable of horrendous acts, but it is unclear whether not he’s capable of remorse.”



Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Westworld,' 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' and more




No comments :