Amazon Ad

Friday, April 21, 2017

OwlCrate Unboxing: April 2017 (Head Over Heels)

Here's what I got in my April 2017 OwlCrate box, which came in the mail today. The theme for April's box is "Head Over Heels".



My April @owlcrate box came today, and I absolutely love it! I'm beyond happy and excited about the fact that the April book of the month is The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (@beckyalbertalli), because it's a book that I really want to read and review for my blog. 😀 My favorite item in this month's box is without a doubt the tea. I've never been much of a tea drinker in the past, but I've loved the different blends of tea that have been included in past OwlCrate boxes; so I'm definitely excited to try this tea. I personally would like to see tea included in OwlCrate boxes more often, simply because the other two blends of tea that I've received in past boxes have been so good. I love the card with the quote from A Court of Mist and Fury on it, especially since I'm currently in the process of writing a review for that book. I've been thinking about getting a new keychain lately, so I really like the keychain that came in this month's box, too. 😀 Given the fact that romance is one of my favorite genres to read, and it's definitely my #1 favorite genre of books to review for my blog, this month's box truly is perfect for me. ☺️ #owlcrate #bookstagram #bookhaul #acourtofmistandfury #acotar #sarahjmaas #theupsideofunrequited #beckyalbertalli
A post shared by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on


Plans start at $29.99, plus shipping. The people who run OwlCrate are all very nice, and they’re really great at answering any questions that people may have about OwlCrate on Twitter, or via email. I highly recommend subscribing to OwlCrate, especially if you’re a fan of YA books. If you’re interested in learning more about OwlCrate, or subscribing to it, you can check out their website here. For the record, I wasn’t asked by the people who run OwlCrate to promote their business on my blog; I’m only mentioning OwlCrate here because I really love OwlCrate a lot, especially now that I’m reviewing books for my blog instead of TV shows. 

Finally, in case you’re unaware, I've reviewed Jeff Zentner’s debut novel, The Serpent King, which was OwlCrate’s book of the month for March of last year when the theme was "Writer’s Block". I've also reviewed P.S. I Like You by Kasie Westwhich was the book of the month for August of last year when the theme was "Fast Times at Y.A. High"; as well Audrey Coulthurst's book, Of Fire and Stars, which was the December 2016 book of the month when the theme was "Epic".

No comments :