Amazon Ad

Friday, May 5, 2017

Marvel's Inhumans: Black Bolt related scoop from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/000254980hr.jpg?w=2700

Here's some scoop on Marvel's Inhumans from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 5/5/17.



Loved seeing the first picture from Marvel’s Inhumans. Any Inhumans scoop? — Abbey
As I revealed in my first look at Inhumans, the mostly silent Royal Family leader, Black Bolt, will communicate via sign language, though it won’t necessarily be recognizable. “I actually have to do more preparation when it comes to scenes in which I sign, and I can’t use American Sign Language,” Anson Mount says. “Because he’s not from Earth, he wouldn’t know American Sign Language, so I’m making my own sign system.” The Hell on Wheels alum also teases that Black Bolt “is a leader who is actually forced to understand not just the strength of his voice, but the potential catastrophe of his voice,” he says. “He literally has to meditate an hour every night before going to bed so he doesn’t talk in his sleep.” Stay tuned for more from Mount!




Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'Scandal,' 'American Gods' and more

No comments :