Amazon Ad

Friday, June 16, 2017

Hawaii Five-0: Scoop on the possibility of Grace Park (Kono) returning to the show in season 8 from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

https://i0.wp.com/www.movienewsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Kono-Adam-Hawaii-1.jpg?fit=750%2C490&ssl=1

Here's some scoop on Hawaii Five-0 from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 6/16/17.



Any update on Grace Park returning to Hawaii Five-0? — Hailee
Yes, actually. I had my colleague Nick Maslow press Grace Park for info at ATX. But first, for the uninitiated: When we last saw Kono, she was on a plane to Carson City, so she’s effectively left the team for now. But whether that means we’ve seen the last of Park remains to be seen. “I don’t know as of right now,” the BSG alum said. “I did go talk to Peter Lenkov the other day, who is the showrunner, but it’s still undecided as to what’s going to happen. But of course I have hopes for it to go well, but I’m not sure what’s going to come from all this.” So there you have it.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Riverdale,' 'The Originals,' 'HTGAWM' and more

No comments :