Amazon Ad

Friday, January 12, 2018

MacGyver: Scoop on Ashley Tisdale's role in episode 2x13 "CO2 Sensor + Tree Branch" from TVLine's Michael Ausiello

https://cartermatttv-bgmyzuarasgpknxgxbrs.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/111577_0480b.jpg

Here's some scoop on MacGyver from this week's (Posted on 1/12/18) Ask Ausiello column.



Question: I saw High School Musical‘s Ashley Tisdale tweet about being on MacGyver this week. Any details? —Craig
Ausiello: Tisdale, who’s a producer on a Scooby-Doo-themed Daphne and Velma movie for WBTV’s digital arm, tells us she plays Allie, a(nother) old flame of Mac’s. “I work for the CIA and I’m a bit of a competitor, and that’s partly why we split up,” she shares. Acknowledging what a change-up the role is for TV’s erstwhile Sharpay, she said, “I’m such a huge Homeland fan that when I saw I was a CIA agent I was freaking out! It’s so different for me.”


 
Link to the full article:‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 Spoilers: Bonnie’s Family Introduced | TVLine

No comments :