Amazon Ad

Friday, October 12, 2018

Question for fans of Elin Hilderbrand's books




Hi, Everybody!
I've really been in the mood to read Elin Hilderbrand's books lately, and considering the fact that her new book, Winter in Paradise, is her twenty-second book, I'm hoping that her fans can give me recommendations in terms of which of her books they think I should prioritize reading. For the record, I have read Hilderbrand's book, Winter Street, and I really liked it, so I definitely want to read the rest of her Winter series. I'm definitely planning to read Winter in Paradise the next time I read one of Hilderbrand's books. However, beyond that, I'm not sure where I should go from there in terms of reading her books, so I would love to hear from her fans. Which of Hilderbrand's books are your favorites? Which of her books are your least favorites? I would really love it and appreciate it if you would please, leave your recommendations in the comment section. 😀


Thanks!
Taylor Madison Street

No comments :