Amazon Ad

Friday, December 14, 2018

Announcement: I’m going to be live-tweeting my thoughts on Elin Hilderbrand’s new book, Winter in Paradise!




Hey, Everybody!
I know this is short notice, but I just wanted to let you all know that I’m going to start reading Elin Hilderbrand’s new book, Winter in Paradise, tonight, and I’ve decided that I’m going to live-tweet my thoughts on the book as I listen to it on audiobook. If you’re interested in reading my thoughts on Winter in Paradise as I read and live-tweet about the book, my Twitter handle is @writer6. I’m planning to post a compilation of all my Tweets about Winter in Paradise on here once I’ve finished listening to it on audiobook; in case people want to read my tweets related to the book, but may have missed any of them as I was live-tweeting my thoughts on the book. For the record, this will be the first time that I’ve ever live-tweeted my thoughts on a book as I read it or listen to it on audiobook, so I don’t know how good I’m going to be at live-tweeting; but I thought that live-tweeting my thoughts on Winter in Paradise would be an interesting and fun new thing to do. I hope to see you all on Twitter!

Cheers!
Taylor Madison Street

No comments :