Amazon Ad

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Modern Family: My thoughts on Haley and Dylan’s relationship



When it comes to Haley choosing to be with Dylan and her ending up pregnant with his baby, it looks like I have the unpopular opinion of being really happy that she chose Dylan. I actually have always really liked Dylan, in terms of both his relationship with Haley, and his interactions with the rest of the family. That being said, I do hope that Haley having a baby will not only lead to Haley becoming more mature; I’m hoping that Dylan will also become more mature, and really step up as both Haley’s significant other, and as the father of Haley’s baby. I kind of got the impression that might be where the writers are headed since Claire mentioned that Phil was apparently very different before they had Haley, but Claire getting pregnant led to him really stepping up as Claire’s significant other, and the father of her child (Haley). Plus, I also thought that the writers were already trying to show that Dylan has potential to be a good father, based on his interaction with the girl he was taking care of when Haley came to talk to him at the hospital at the end of episode 10x08 “Kids These Days”. That being said, I really am very excited to see where the writers are going with the whole storyline with Haley choosing to be with Dylan, and the two of them having a baby together. :)

No comments :