Amazon Ad

Monday, November 15, 2010

A note about the future of this blog

Hi, everybody!
I know I haven't posted very much since I first created this blog, but I'm planning to start posting blog posts more often now. When I first created this blog I didn't really have any real purpose in mind for it. I pretty much created this blog because I decided on a whim one day to create a blog. After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided that from now on I want to use this blog as a place to share my thoughts on various TV shows I watch, movies I've seen and books I'm reading. I might also blog about other things occasionally too. Hopefully, people will discover my blog over time and start following it on a regular basis.

Cheers,
Taylor Madison Street

P.S. My real name is actually Taylor Stanley Glissman, but several years ago I decided to use Taylor Madison Street for my pen name. I also hope to legally change my name to Taylor Madison Street one day.

No comments :