Amazon Ad

Saturday, August 6, 2011

FX Renews Louie and Wilfred, Orders Two More Seasons of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

FX Renews Louie and Wilfred, Orders Two More Seasons of It's Always Sunny - TVLine

Of all these shows, I'm most excited about It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia being renewed for an eighth and ninth season. I absolutely love that show. I haven't seen any episodes of Louie so I don't have an opinion about that show being renewed. I've only seen a few episodes of Wilfred, because I fell behind on watching that show after the first two episodes. I'm still not sure what I think of that show. The news that It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia will run for at least nine season is really exciting news to me given the announcement from ABC this week about Desperate Housewives ending after this upcoming season.

No comments :