Amazon Ad

Friday, September 2, 2011

ABC's Body of Proof Casts All My Chlidren's Chrishell Stause-TVLine




Well that didn’t take long. Not 72 hours after All My Children taped its final for-broadcast scene, series vet Chrishell Stause went out and scored herself a primetime gig, on Body of Proof.



Stause, who has played AMC‘s Amanda since mid-2005, will guest-star in the sixth episode of the ABC drama’s second season, playing a party planner whose boyfriend is the victim of a murder.

Now I know what y’all are thinking: She did it. But c’mon, the face above, a killer? Oh, Dr. Megan Hunt… I shall fight you on this one if I must.


Stause’s credits also include the 2008 indie thriller The Crimson Mask. AMC presents its ABC finale on Friday, Sept. 23.

Body of Proof kicks off its sophomore run on Tuesday, Sept. 20, at 10/9c.

This article was written by Matt Webb Mitovich.

Link to the original article:ABC's Body of Proof Casts All My Chlidren's Chrishell Stause - TVLine

No comments :