Amazon Ad

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Revenge: Season 1 Best Quotes--Victoria Grayson and Nolan Ross-TVLine

Here's a list of memorable quotes from all of the season 1 episodes of Revenge that have aired so far that was compiled by TVLine's Alyse Whitney. Here are some of my personal favorite quotes among the quotes that were included in the full article:

Daniel | “Don’t let my mom rattle you. Intimidation is practically a sign of endearment with her.” (Episode 1, “Pilot”)

Lydia | “Thanks for picking me up on the street corner like a prostitute.” (Episode 2, “Trust”)

Conrad | “I leave for two days and Daniel is off the wagon. How’d you let that happen?”
Victoria |
“I had my hands full. Perhaps you can tell me where your hands have been?” (Episode 5, “Guilt”)

Victoria | “Understand something Lydia: Every time I smile at you across the room or we run into each other at a luncheon or I welcome you into my home? Let that smile be a reminder of just how much I despise you. And every time I hug you? The warmth you feel is my hatred burning through.” (Episode 5, “Guilt”)

Tyler | “Gay? Meh. Hustler? Maybe.” (Episode 7, “Charade”)

Nolan | [To Tyler] “Ah, ambiguous sexual identity — I get it. I’m about a three on the Kinsey scale.” (Episode 7, “Charade”)

Emily | “This wasn’t part of the plan.”
Nolan | “Neither was aiding and abetting your evil twin.” (Episode 8, “Treachery”)

Nolan | ”La, la, la, la. Look, I’m not built for prison time.” (Episode 9, “Suspicion”)

Emily | [To Nolan] “Now you’ve sabotaged our alliance because you fell for a hooker.” (Episode 10, “Loyalty”)

Conrad | “What about the de Kooning I bought you for your birthday? The one you said you couldn’t live without?”
Victoria | “Well, like so many things, it hasn’t aged well.” (Episode 11, “Duress”)

Nolan | “Blackmail — it isn’t just for breakfast anymore.” (Episode 11, “Duress”)

Nolan | “Baby steps….” [Puts his arm around her on beach]
Emily | [Icily shrugging off the gesture] “Don’t do that.”

Emily | “I Googled friendship on the interwebs. Apparently when you have a fight with a friend you’re suppose to apologize.”
Nolan | “Word of advice: Leave the joke-cracking to me. You suck at it.” (Episode 11, “Duress”)

Nolan | [Sizing up Mason Treadwell] “Spineless, seer-sucking dilettante. I haven’t been this disappointed since Phantom Menace.” (Episode 12, “Infamy”)

Victoria | [Laying down the sartorial law with Ashley] “No more bandage dresses.” (Episode 12, “Infamy”)

Ashley | ”All I’ve got to show for my summer with the Graysons is a gun-wielding, psychotic boyfriend who made out with you.” (Episode 13, “Commitment”)

Emily | “I came here for revenge. You offered to help me. If you can’t stomach it any more, how about you at least spare me your passive-aggressive judgments?” (Episode 13, “Commitment”)

Victoria | “Do you have a wine list?”
Declan | “We do. It’s two wines long: Red or white?” (Episode 14, “Perception”)

Conrad | [To Daniel] “So, Fire and Ice — it’s astonishing how your mother managed to model the theme of your engagement party after both sides of her own personality.” (Episode 14, “Perception”)

Nolan | “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” (Episode 14, “Perception”)


Link to the full article:Revenge: Season 1 Best Quotes -- Victoria Grayson and Nolan Ross

No comments :