Amazon Ad

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Endings: Scoop on season 3 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Happy Endings from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Friday 4/6/12.

Brie: Do not want Dave and Penny on Happy Endings. You hear me, Kristin? Tell me Dave and Alex to get back together!
Based on the season finale, it sure looks like Dave and Alex are seriously considering rekindling their romance. When we chatted with Elisha Cuthbert about season three, she wouldn't mind for the audience to actually see Dave and Alex as a couple…but only through flashbacks. "I don't know if I could [date Dave] for that long," she tells us. "I mean, I'm having fun being single, too." Guess we'll have to wait an entire summer to get the 411 on the Dave-Penny-Alex situation.



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: How I Met Your Mother Couple Update! Plus, White Collar, Vampire Diaries and More - E! Online

No comments :