Amazon Ad

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Criminal Minds: Casts Jeanne Tripplehorn in Season 8-TVLine


 http://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/jeannetripplehorn.jpg



According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Jeanne Tripplehorn will be joining the cast of Criminal Minds in season 8 as a series regular. Here's a quote from the executive producer of Criminal Minds, Erica Messer, regarding Tripplehorn joining the cast of Criminal Minds:



Tripplehorn, who fills the void left by longtime castmember Paget Brewster, will play “a new profiler,” confirms Minds exec producer Erica Messer. “Her character will be introduced in the [Season 8] premiere.”



Link to the full article:Criminal Minds Casts Jeanne Tripplehorn in Season 8 - TVLine



My thoughts: I only started watching Criminal Minds on DVD about five or six months ago, and at the moment I've only watched up to the first half of season 6, but I for one couldn't be happier about Jeanne Tripplehorn joining the cast of Criminal Minds as a series regular. Big Love is one of my top-favorite TV shows, and I always thought that Jeanne did a phenomenal job on that show, especially in Big Love's fifth and final season. I'm sure she'll do a great job on Criminal Minds.

No comments :