Amazon Ad

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

666 Park Avenue: Enrique Murciano and Wendy Moniz cast in recurring guest-star roles-TVGuide

http://members.tripod.com/nick_lulu/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wendyc.jpg

According to TVGuide's Natalie Abrams, Enrique Murciano and Wendy Moniz have been cast in recurring guest-star roles on ABC's upcoming new show, 666 Park Avenue. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Murciano's and Moniz's roles:



Murciano (CSI, NCIS) will play Dr. Todd Scott, a handsome young surgeon living at The Drake. He unwittingly drives a wedge between Louise (Mercedes Masohn) and Brian (Robert Buckley) when he calls in a few prescriptions and makes some neighborly house calls to a recovering Louise. Naturally, like the other residents of The Drake, Dr. Scott will be battling some hidden demons of his own. He'll first appear in the fifth episode of the freshman season.

Moniz (Guiding Light, Damages) will play Ingrid, the therapist of Drake resident Nona (Samantha Jade Logan). Despite Nona's resistance to dig deep in their sessions, Ingrid shows a genuine concern for her young patient and hopes that if Nona cannot trust her, perhaps she can open up to the trusting Jane (Taylor). She'll first appear in the Oct. 14 episode.

666 Park Avenue premieres on Sunday, Sept. 30 at 10/9c on ABC.



Link to the full article:Exclusive: Enrique Murciano, Wendy Moniz Move Into ABC's 666 Park Avenue - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com



My thoughts: Originally the new TV show that I was looking forward to the most was NBC's Revolution, but 666 Park Avenue is definitely the show that I'm looking forward to the most now. All of the promos that I've seen for 666 Park Avenue look great, and the premise of the show sounds very interesting to me. The more promos that I see for Revolution, the more I think it doesn't look all that good, but I'm still going to check it out. That being said, I not familiar with Enrique Murciano and Wendy Moniz, but their characters both sound very interesting to me. I can't wait for 666 Park Avenue to start.

No comments :