Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Community: Casts Matt Lucas in Season 4-TVLine

Matt Lucas Community

According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello and Kimberly Roots, British comedian Matt Lucas has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for season 4 of Community. Early information indicated that Lucas would be playing a History professor, but now the producers of the show are saying that's incorrect and that the details of Lucas' role have yet to be decided.



Link to the full article:Community Casts Matt Lucas in Season 4 - TVLine







My thoughts: Honestly, I didn't like Matt Lucas in Bridesmaids at all. He and Rebel Wilson were the only bad things about an otherwise awesome movie, so I'm not looking forward to seeing him on Community at all. That being said, I'm really looking forward to season 4 of Community. Personally, I'm glad that Community is airing on Fridays now. Back when it aired on Thursdays, I rarely watched it since it aired at the same time as The Big Bang Theory and The Vampire Diaries and I constantly forgot to watch it online, so I always ended up buying the DVD sets when they came out so I could watch the show. I'm pretty much always at home on Friday nights, so I should pretty much always be able to watch Community live now except for the occasional week.

No comments :