Amazon Ad

Monday, August 13, 2012

Revenge Exclusive: Meet Declan's New [Spoiler]-TVLine

Revenge Adds The Client List's Michael Nardelli For Season 2 image

According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Michael Nardelli has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for season 2 of Revenge. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Nardell's role:



Relative newcomer Michael Nardelli (CSI: NY, The Client List) has been cast in the recurring role of Trey, a preppy misfit who befriends Jack’s younger bro and then proceeds to get him in a world of trouble, TVLine has learned exclusively. 

At the end of Season 1, Declan rebuffed on-again, off-again sweetheart Charlotte, sending the pill-popping basket case on a potentially deadly bender.



Link to the full article:Revenge Exclusive: Meet Declan's New [Spoiler]







My thoughts: I've never heard of Michael Nardelli before, but I'm very intrigued by this casting news. Part of me is wondering if Declan is going to end up having a sexual relationship with Nardelli's character and the writers are planning to do a storyline where Declan becomes confused about his sexuality. If I had to guess, I don't think the writers are giving Declan a new friend just for the heck of it, I'm guessing there's more to this storyline. Regardless, it sounds like his character is going to end up being a bad influence on Declan in some way. That being said, Revenge ended up becoming one of my top favorite new TV shows last season, and I can't wait for season 2 to start.

No comments :