Amazon Ad

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Glee: Scoop on the season 4 premiere and more from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on Glee from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 9/8/12.



Tell me something about the Glee premiere!! – Kellie
Well, y’all certainly had mixed reactions to the pictures of Brody and Rachel getting cozy in episode 2, but after checking out the season premiere, I’ve started to wonder if even the most loyal Finchel fans might be a little charmed by Brody’s kind demeanor. I’m very curious to see what your reaction is once you see him in action. And on a completely piggish note, the boy also has a rockin’ bod…which we get to see in a towel…and freshly showered. It’s quite the first impression for us – and Rachel. (Also, before someone calls me a giant perv, I will have you know that Dean Geyer is 20 26 years old. So there.) Sandra note: Age corrected! Even better…

Klaine scoop pleeeeaaaassseeee!!! – Jenn
Judging by your overuse of vowels, I’m guessing you’ve already heard Darren Criss’ version of “It’s Time.” Personally, I’m obsessed  — not to mention I’m currently listening to it as I type. And after watching the first episode and seeing the context for the performance (KLAINE ALERT!), I love it even more. Sigh. In non-couples news: When Blaine isn’t serenading, he’s in a fierce competition with fellow members of New Directions to be the *** *a***.



Link to the full article:'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Castle,' 'Fringe,' 'Glee,' 'Bones': Spoilers | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :