Amazon Ad

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Arrow: Scoop on the possibility of Oliver and Laurel getting back together from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

Here's some scoop on Arrow from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat for Thursday 3/21/13.


Alexis: I haven't given up on Laurel and Oliver getting back together on Arrow! Anything you can tease?
Well, then you're sure to love what Katie Cassidy had to share with us! "I think she does want to get back with Oliver deep down, yes. I think he's the love of her life but she can't right now," she explains. "I don't feel like she has it in her at this point to go there, but I do think it's something that you wish you can have but know it's not possible."  Maybe season 10?!



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on How I Met Your Mother, Glee, CSI, Teen Wolf, Arrow and More! | E! Online

No comments :