Amazon Ad

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Girl: Merritt Wever cast as Schmidt’s College Ex-TVLine

merritt wever

According to TVLine's Kimberly Roots, Merrit Wever will be guest-starring in an upcoming episode of New Girl as Schmidt's ex-girlfriend from college. Here's an excerpt from the article:


We hear that Wever’s character enlightens a heartbroken Schmidt when he gets in touch with her as part of his quest to get over Cece.

Wever, who plays Zoey on the Showtime dramedy, also has had roles on The Good WifeStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and NCIS, among other shows.


Link to the full article:‘New Girl’ Season 2 Cast – Merritt Wever as Schmidt’s College Ex - TVLine





My thoughts: I was already excited about this episode when all I knew about it was the plot of the episode, but I'm even more excited to see that episode now that this news has been announced. I love Merrit Wever on Nurse Jackie, which is another one of my many favorite TV shows, so it will be really fun to see her on New Girl.

No comments :