Amazon Ad

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Vampire Diaries: Stefan and Rebekah related scoop from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on The Vampire Diaries from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 3/13/13.


Any chance we’re going to see more Stefan and Rebekah? I loved those two! -- Silvia
I’ll let boss Julie Plec take this one directly: “Well, as much as I know people love Stefan and Rebekah -- and by all means so do we -- her [recent] actions put a little bit of a hold on any future romantic dalliances between them.” Personally, a bit of a hold is better than an indefinite end. So consider me on pins and needles because I dug this heat-fueled hook-up, too, Silvia! (Mainly because you’ll never see me arguing with any Salvatore clothing removal.)



Link to the full article:'Big Bang Theory,' 'Supernatural,' and more Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :