Amazon Ad

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Once Upon a Time: Regina, Snow, Lacey/Belle and Rumplestiltskin related scoop from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on Once Upon a Time from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 3/13/13.


I know we’re going to see Regina and Snow feuding more than ever now that Snow killed Cora, but are we going to get to see Regina mourn a little? -- Trish
For sure. In fact, Lana Parrilla tells me that even though we’ll see Regina having a bit of a “one track mind” when it comes to revenge, “you’re definitely going to see [her pain.] There’s a moment of grieving and mourning her mother’s passing,” she says.

Sandra, I’m SO excited about “Lacey,” I can’t even tell you. Anything more you can report about Rumbelle in this episode? -- Kelly
I’m tapped out on “Lacey” scoop -- other than the fact that Emile de Ravin promised that the gold dress does appear. But how about this bit from Robert Carlyle on the pair’s next meeting after THAT phone call: “Something that does come out of that is that the phone call he makes to her when he's dying; she thinks there must be something true there. He actually visits her in hospital and says, 'Look, I know you don't have any memory of me, but my feelings for you are true.’ And she says [that she] could tell.' So we start to go on that journey." Can’t. Wait.



Link to the full article:'Big Bang Theory,' 'Supernatural,' and more Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :