Amazon Ad

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Revenge: S.H.I.E.L.D. Siren Cast in a Recurring Guest-Star Role for Season 4

Revenge Cast Elena Satine

According to TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich, Elena Satine has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for Revenge's upcoming fourth season. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Satine's role:



TVLine has learned that Sochi-raised Elena Satine has been cast in the recurring role of Louise, the “black sheep” daughter of a wealthy Southern family. Louise is described as “slightly unhinged,” though she has only the best of intentions (within the context of her own warped logic).

Further details on her storyline are under wraps, but I can tell you that she does meet one of the major characters under “interesting” circumstances.



Link to the full article:Scoop: Revenge Casts S.H.I.E.L.D. Siren in Recurring Season 4 Role | TVLine



My thoughts: As I've mentioned in several other posts, I've only seen two episodes of season 3 at the moment, but based on those episodes and all of the spoilers for season 4 that have been released so far, I'm feeling pretty good about my decision to start watching Revenge again. That being said, I don't remember Elena Satine being on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but based on the details about her role on Revenge that were mentioned in the article, I'm very excited for the introduction of her character. Satine's character sounds very interesting, and it will be interesting to see which character's storyline she'll be involved with. Since Satine's character is being described as being "slightly unhinged", it sounds like her character will be a bit of a wild card, which should make her character pretty entertaining to watch.

No comments :