Amazon Ad

Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Blacklist: Mary-Louise Parker Cast in Recurring Guest-star Role for Season 2

Mary-Louise Parker Set Star of NBC

According to TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich, Mary-Louise Parker has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for The Blacklist's upcoming second season. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Parker's role:



As announced at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, Parker will debut in the Sept. 22 season opener as Naomi Hyland, a woman keeping a secret from her husband and who is “completely tied to Reddington,” Blacklist creator Jon Bokenkamp said.

As previously reported but always worth repeating, The Blacklist will cede its Monday time slot starting Nov. 17, then return from a 10-week hiatus with a post-Super Bowl showcase, before occupying its new home: Thursdays at 9/8c.



Link to the full article:Mary-Louise Parker Joins The Blacklist Season 2 — What’s Her Tie to Red? | TVLine



My thoughts: I've been a huge fan of Mary-Louise Parker's for years, and I've missed not having Mary-Louise Parker on my TV screen every week ever since Weeds ended in 2012, so I'm beyond excited about this news. Back when The Blacklist first started last fall, I wasn't even planning to watch the show, but once I started watching it, it immediately became my favorite new show of the season. The Blacklist is such a well written show with a great cast, and Mary-Louise Parker is an incredibly talented actress, so I'm sure that she'll be a great addition to the show. I can't wait to see what her character's connection to Red is. :)

No comments :