Amazon Ad

Friday, August 29, 2014

Arrow: Nolan Funk to Guest-Star in Season 3

Nolan Funk Arrow

According to Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams, Nolan Funk will be guest starring in an upcoming season 3 episode of Arrow. Funk first announced the news on Instagram where he posted a picture of himself with a script for an episode of Arrow. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Funk's role:



Funk will play Cooper Seldon, Felicity’s hacker boyfriend from her days at MIT. It’s unclear whether Cooper will appear in flashback or present-day, but Funk will pop up in the highly aniticipated Felicity-centric episode, aptly titled “The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak,” which will also introduce her mother, played by NYPD Blue alum Charlotte Ross.



Link to the full article:'Glee' alum Nolan Funk joins 'Arrow' | Inside TV | EW.com



My thoughts: I haven't watched Glee since season 2 ended and I've never watched Awkward, so I can't comment on Nolan Funk's acting. However, I'm still very excited about this news since it offers a little bit more information about the episode “The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak,” which I'm really looking forward to. The main reason why I'm looking forward to this episode so much is because Felicity is one of my favorite characters on Arrow. Felicity has always intrigued me, so I'm really interested in learning more about Felicity's past. The writing for Arrow has always been phenomenal, and Emily Bett Rickards is a great actress, so I'm sure the episode will be fantastic. :)

No comments :