Amazon Ad

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Getting On: Scoop on Carrie Preston's role in season 2 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos


Here's some scoop on Getting On from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 10/28/14.


Millie: I love that you all love Getting On. What's the scoop?
We love that you love that we love Getting On. We chatted with everybody's favorite, Carrie Preston, who revealed a little nuggets about her upcoming guest appearance. "It was a very different character for me, that was cool to do that," Preston told us. As for what's next, Preston is open and waiting for the call! "Now that I'm done with True Blood, which I'm so sad about, I'm back on the market looking for the next thing." Is that "next thing" a TV series? "I would love that. I really do love TV, I love watching it. I love doing it. If I can win the lottery twice I will be a happy girl. It's very hard to do that, but I would be very happy."



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Sons of Anarchy, True Detective, The Originals, Mindy Project and More! | E! Online

No comments :