Amazon Ad

Monday, March 30, 2015

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Scoop on episode 2x15 "One Door Closes" from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/01/agents-of-shield-season-two-118608.jpg

Here's some scoop on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from this week's (Posted on 3/30/15) Matt's Inside Line column.



On Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., I was a little puzzled how May in the episode “One of Us” told Andrew they would not send Skye away, then in “Love in a Time of Hydra” she told Coulson she agreed with her ex. My question is: Do we see more development in her relationship with Skye that she considers Skye family? –Stephanie
Any concerns you might have about May’s faith in Skye should be alleviated this Tuesday, when amidst utter chaos, May makes it a priority to do whatever she can to (hopefully) save Skye from certain doom. All in all, the next episode is quite excellent, offering a fascinating series of flashbacks to when S.H.I.E.L.D. fell circa Captain America 2, thus allowing us to really see Lucy Lawless’ Isabelle Hartley (and her knife) in action. Meanwhile, in the present timeline, you’ll get the knock-down, drag-out agent-on-agent fight you perhaps never knew you wanted.



Link to the full article:Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Scorpion, S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow, Justified, Bates, Once, Laura, iZombie and More | TVLine

No comments :