Amazon Ad

Friday, November 11, 2016

How to Get Away With Murder: Scoop on the season 3 midseason finale (Episode 3x09 "Who’s Dead?") from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams

http://televisionpromos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/How-to-Get-Away-with-Murder-Season-3-Artwork-ABC-TV-series-Viola-Davis.jpg

Here's some scoop on How to Get Away with Murder from Entertainment Weekly's Natalie Abrams' The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 11/11/16.



Who’s #UnderTheSheet? Or, well, what can you tease about the How to Get Away with Murder midseason finale next season? — Jager
The real question is will Frank’s mea culpa by way of offering to kill himself fix his relationship with Annalise or end with his demise? “I feel that his apology to me is very dramatic and very real,” Viola Davis tells me. “I do feel that, and I do feel my reaction is very real, as well as Bonnie’s, in the scene, but I don’t know how to get beyond that. He came into the relationship because of Sam, not me. It’s not like I wanted him. There’s got to be something else, but I don’t know how he then [can get a] total act of forgiveness.”



Link to the full article:Spoiler Room: Scoop on Blacklist, The Flash, Blindspot and more | EW.com



No comments :