Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Instagram TBR Post: August 2017

Here's my TBR (To Be Read) post of all the books that I want to read in August, which I originally posted on Instagram. Much like my July reading wrap up post, I've been posting monthly TBR posts of all the books that I want to read each month on Instagram (A.K.A. Bookstagram) for a while now, and I've decided to start posting them here as well.



Here are almost all of the books that are in my August T.B.R. Two books that are high on my list of priorities to read are J.R. Ward's new book Devil's Cut, and @authoremmachase's Royally Endowed, which comes out August 14th. Unfortunately, the copy of Devil's Cut that I got in the mail yesterday was missing approximately the first 20 pages of the book, so Amazon is sending me a new copy of the book, which should come in the mail tomorrow. I'm determined to finish @chessiezappia's Eliza and Her Monsters by the end of the month. Royally Matched, Heart of the Matter, and The Angels' Share are all books that I'm re-reading for various reasons. My blog will be hitting the 2 million page views milestone in the next month or so, and one of the very first blog posts that I did was a post on my initial thoughts on Heart of the Matter. I want to read the book again so I can write a full review of the book in honor of my blog's upcoming viewership milestone. One of my main reading goals now is to read some of the @owlcrate books that I've received, but haven't read yet. Reading @themackenzilee's The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue really got me in the mood to finally read My Lady Jane, especially since I've always been a fan of historical fiction. I'm really excited to finally read Strange the Dreamer. I think it's pretty safe to say that I won't be able to read all of the these books by the end of August, so I'll most likely end up including some of these books in my September T.B.R. Please, wish me luck on my reading this month, Everybody! #bookstagram #owlcrate #strangethedreamer #lainitaylor @kasiewest @lainit @emilygiffinauthor @kendareblake @authorjenniferprobst @authorkaylaolson
A post shared by Taylor Glissman (@tmswriter6) on


Here's the list of all the books that are in my TBR for August in case anybody has trouble reading the titles of the books or the names of the authors' of the books that are featured in this picture:


Royally Matched by Emma Chase (Book #2 of the Royally series)

Royally Endowed by Emma Chase (Book #3 of the Royally series)

All or Nothing at All by Jennifer Probst (Book #3 of the Royally series)

The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson

Lucky in Love by Kasie West

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (Book #1 of the Three Dark Crowns series)

Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin

The Angels' Share by J.R. Ward (Book #2 of the Bourbon Kings series)

Devil's Cut by J.R. Ward (Book #3 of the Bourbon Kings series)

Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (Book #1 of the Strange the Dreamer series)

No comments :