Amazon Ad

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Bookstagram: My Insane (Overly Optimistic) August/September TBR!

Check out all of the books that I've included in my crazy huge TBR for August and September!






I started reading @stephenie_meyers’ much, much, much anticipated latest book release, Midnight Sun, tonight. Most of the other books that are featured in this picture are the first books in series, which are currently in my TBR pile. Those books are definitely the highest on my list of priorities reading-wise, because I want to be able to decide if I want to buy their sequels, which will be released in September. That being said, some of these books are simply books that I’ve been very excited to read for quite a while now. As insane as this might sound, I’m really hoping that I’ll be able to read all of these books throughout the rest of August, and the month of September. Wish me luck as I set out to accomplish my latest, most insane reading goal ever, Everybody! 😂 Books featured: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer. There Will Come A Darkness by @katyrosepool. Bringing Down The Duke by @evietheauthor. Crave by @tracywolffbooks. Well Met by @jendelucawrites. Where Dreams Descend @janella_angeles. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by @brigidkemmerer. Incendiary by @zoraidasolo. A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by @rosiesrambles. Shatter Me by @tahereh. #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #owlcrate #bookblogger #bookblog #bookaholic #bookaddict #bookworm #twilight #twilightsaga #midnightsun #stepheniemeyer
A post shared by Taylor Madison Street (@tmswriter6) on

No comments :