Amazon Ad

Friday, August 3, 2012

General Hospital's Jason Thompson to guest-star in a season 5 epiosode of 90210-TVLine

Jason Thompson 90210

According to TVLine's Megan Masters, Jason Thompson will be guest-starring in the third episode of 90210's fifth season. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Thompson's role:



He’ll appear in Episode 3 as a detective named Eugene Thompsen whose case centers on something major — and top secret! — that goes down at the start of the season.

The suds star first mentioned his primetime gig via Twitter.

Thompson joins the series’ ever-increasing list of upcoming guest stars, including One Tree Hill‘s Lindsey McKeon, songstress Carly Rae Jepsen and 24‘s Riley Smith, as well as returning matriarch Lori Loughlin.

90210 Season 5 launches Monday, Oct. 8 at 8/7c,



Link to the full article:General Hospital's Jason Thompson on 90210 -- Season 5 - TVLine







My thoughts: This news is really exciting to me for several reasons. First off, 90210 is my favorite teen drama. Secondly, Jason Thompson is favorite actor on General Hospital. I would watch General Hospital more often if I didn't feel like I was watching a daytime version of The Sopranos since Sonny and Jason's mob dealings seem to dominate the show. If I wanted to watch a show about people who are a part of the mob, then I would buy the DVD sets of The Sopranos, but I don't. I want to watch a show that focuses on the drama that's going on with the people who work at General Hospital or at least things not related to the mob. If I want to watch a hospital drama, I guess I'll have to stick with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, which are much better than General Hospital.

That being said, Jason's character and the storyline that he'll be involved with sounds very interesting. All of the spoilers that I've read for season 5 of 90210 sound a million times more interesting than all of the news that I've read about the sixth and final season of Gossip Girl. At this point, I'm not feeling too optimistic that the final season of Gossip Girl will be very good.

No comments :