Amazon Ad

Friday, May 4, 2012

House: Scoop on the series finale from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily

Here's some scoop on House from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat Daily for Friday 5/4/12.

Jess: You've been spoiling us with House finale spoilers! Can I get just one more?
Of course! But you should know it's only because we are feeling extra-nostalgic for this show. When we stopped Odette Annable on the carpet at the House series finale party, she told us that fans will definitely be satisfied with how it all ends. "I keep saying, as a fan myself, I'm really, really excited for everyone else to see it, because I was very, very happy," she says. "[At] our last table read, I just had a really big smile on my face and that's exactly how I would've wanted to see it end."



Link to the full article:Spoiler Chat Daily: Scoop on Smash's Scandalous Hookup! Plus, Gossip Girl, Glee and More! - E! Online

No comments :