Amazon Ad

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Revenge: Greek Goddess Joins Season 2 Cast—Is She Nolan's New Love?-TVLine

Dilshad Vadsaria Revenge

According to TVLine's Michael Ausiello, Dilshad Vadsaria has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for season 2 of Revenge. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Vadsaria's role:

She’ll play Padma, a gorgeous, fiercely intelligent, pop culture savvy financial whiz who brings her own spin to her job at Nolan’s (Gabriel Mann) company.

Rumor has it this is the new love interest for Mann’s bisexual billionaire character that exec producer Mike Kelley hinted at last month. (As Mann himself told TVLine, Nolan’s new female flame “may be not from this country… and she may [work] in my world of technology as well.”)

Revenge‘s sophomore season gets underway on Sept. 30.



Link to the full article:Revenge Casts Dilshad Vadsaria in Season 2 - TVLine







My thoughts: I loved Dilshad Vadsaria on Greek and her character, Rebecca Logan, was always one of my favorite characters on the show, so I'm really excited that she's going to be on Revenge. I would love it if she ends up playing a love interest for Nolan since he's one of my favorite characters on the show. I'd also love to see Nolan get a male love interest at some point too though since he's bisexual and there aren't very many good male bisexual characters on TV. That being said, I can't wait for season 2 of Revenge to start, because Revenge is one of my top favorite TV shows.

No comments :