Amazon Ad

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy: Desperate Housewives’ Steven Culp to Play Doctor-TVLine



According to TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich, Steven Culp has been cast in a recurring guest-star role for season 9 of Grey's Anatomy. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Culp's role:


As reported by our sister site Deadline, Culp will recur during Season 9 of the ABC drama in the role of Dr. Parker, a top surgeon. It is not clear if Parker practices at Seattle Grace or elsewhere, given that some of the residents’ fates were in play at the close of last season.


Link to the full article:Grey’s Anatomy: Desperate Housewives’ Steven Culp to Play Doctor - TVLine



My thoughts: I've always loved Steven Culp as an actor. I loved him on Star Trek: Enterprise, and he was great on Desperate Housewives, so I'm sure that he'll do a good job on Grey's Anatomy. Given the information that the producers and stars of Grey's Anatomy have revealed so far about season 9, I'm really excited to see for myself what the show is going to be like next season. Grey's Anatomy is definitely one of the returning shows that I'm most excited about this upcoming season, because it sounds like season 9 is going to be very different from the previous seasons of the show. I know that I've said this before, but I just hope the writers will handle the new format of the show well next season.

No comments :