Amazon Ad

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Endings: Casts Nick Zano in Season 3-TVLine



According to TVLine's Kimberly Roots, Nick Zano has been cast as a love interest for Penny in season 3 of Happy Endings, and he will be appearing in at least six episodes. Here's an excerpt from the article, which gives some details on Zano's role:



His story will pair him with Casey Wilson’s perpetually single Penny, whose feelings for pal Dave were shut down in the Season 2 finale by the apparent rekindling of his romance with former fiancĂ©e Alex.

Zano’s character, Pete, will first show up in the fifth episode of Season 3. But theirs is not a case of love at first sight; in fact, Penny thinks she might be too good for him!



Link to the full article:Happy Endings Casts Nick Zano — Season 3 - TVLine





My thoughts: I have to say that I'm really excited about this news for several reasons. For starters, I've always really liked Nick Zano, and I personally think that he's a great comedic actor. Nick Zano definitely deserves a lot more recognition for his acting than he gets. Next, I've always loved Penny's storylines that focus on her love life, because I think they are always extremely funny. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Penny get a boyfriend who sticks around for more than one episode. I'm sure that Penny having a more long-term love interest will be very interesting and extremely hilarious to watch. That being said, I really wish that ABC would treat Happy Endings a lot better than it always has, because in my opinion it ties with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia when it comes to me deciding what show I think is the funniest comedy currently on TV.

No comments :